Monday, June 23, 2008

Volition Inc.

Last week was a busy one, I had an interview for a job out in Champaign, Il and it looks like things are going well with it. Well, at least I hope that they are. It is for the QA Tester position at Volition Inc. They have put out several high grossing video games such as Saints Row, Summoner, Summoner 2, Red Faction, Red Faction 2, and The Punisher. It looks like a great company, so wish me luck that I get the job. 4 months of being unemployed has driven me a bit up the wall, so this will be a welcomed change.

While in Illinois I was able to visit with some family I hadn't seen for some time. It was great, but sadly Doug and I had to postpone our Lingo session until Saturday night. This was Doug's big debut because he got the chance to work out the format and cut the show together, and he did a phenomenal job! So if you don't listen to any other episodes of Lingo, listen to episode 4, I Can Has Geekburger...it's awesome!

Many posts to make, I will do my best to catch everyone up!

No comments: