Thursday, October 2, 2008

October Fun

Well it's October, one of my favorite months of the year. Mostly because this is the one month where I am praised for my fondness for horror films, not looked down upon. So we are going to have some fun this October. I know it has been a long time since I have posted last. Things have been very hectic with my schedule, but I will make time this month. Everyday I will post a movie review for one of my favorite horror films, and I expect you all to watch them. Also, I am going to post a poll that will allow you to pick what I should be for Halloween this year. Also, as I wander through stores looking for delicious fattening candy I will post what I think are some of the best and worst candies out there.

So with that being said sit back and enjoy October.

No comments: