Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm Back!

Phew, sorry about that incredibly long delay everyone...details to follow. About 3 weeks ago I was reading The Watchmen comics to get myself pumped for the movie (from which what now is almost looking like a pipe dream), when I got a call informing me that my godfather had died. So a day later my family and I had packed up some clothes and made our way to Illinois. The funeral was hard, then again what funeral is easy. So, once all was said and done with that I was helping my grandparents around the house when I totally freaked out about working. The whole weekend I had Morgan Freeman's quote from "The Shawshank Redemption" running through my head, you know the one "Get busy livin', or get busy dyin." Now, if you don't know my sob story all the way through yet, I've been looking for work for 6 months and living with my parents...not the greatest way to live my life, so I started applying for jobs in Chicago...and got one!

Things have been so busy since then. There has been drama everywhere and money spent on new things (which is the most fun), I've had to figure need vs want for my move, and also tried to figure out Chicago's transit system. It's been one hell of a week and I'm mega excited to start my job on Monday. Which is so weird, because my last job working as a Hyperion Administrator started August 25, 2007...my new job starts on August 25, 2008 exactly one year later to the day. Weird shit like this happens to me all the effing time.

So if you were wondering, "when is that douchebag gunuh put up another film for me to watch?", well now you know the story and are up to speed on my stress. I will post the make up ones today.

No comments: